“Vote or die!” and David held up a drawing of a dodo bird and claimed that’s why the dodo bird went extinct…It never voted!
Voting is always important, but it’s even more critical this year. Make your plan today. For non-partisan candidate and issue information the League of Women Voters is also online at Vote411.org
SAME DAY REGISTRATION
You can still register to vote until voting day, November 8! Click here to find out more In Bernalillo. Thank our Democrats.
The New Mexico Secretary of State is the official and trusted source for all voting information.
Absentee and early voting information from the New Mexico Secretary of State.
For the latest information on voting, go to nmvote.org.
For Bernalillo County:
Oct 11 – Oct 21 Bernalillo County Clerks Annex only
Oct 22 – Nov 5 Bernalillo Voting Locations and Times
ELECTION DAY VOTING
Nov. 8 Voting Sites in Bernalillo County Election Day. In-person voting is open 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Absentee ballots must be received by the County Clerk’s Office or any Election Day polling location no later than 7 p.m. Vote or drop off absentee ballot.
Even if you have requested an Absentee Ballot, you may still vote in person.
View Your Sample Ballot
- Request Absentee Ballots by November 3
- ONLINE: Request on-line(easiest and most convenient)
- DOWNLOAD and MAIL: Download application. Bernalillo county only.
- PHONE: Call (505) 243-8683. Option 2.
- EMAIL: email@example.com.
- Questions? Please call (505) 243-VOTE (8683) for Bernalillo.
- Track your Application and Absentee Ballot
- Prepare Your Absentee/ Mail-in Ballot please follow the directions given. Following is from county
- Place your marked ballot in sealed inner envelope.
- Place the sealed inner envelope into the outer envelope with all information required for acceptance.
- Sign the outer envelope where indicated under the privacy flap. Enter your registered address and your birth year where indicated under the privacy flap
- Seal the outer envelope
- Return your Ballot – Click here for county info
- BY MAIL: It must be received by 7pm, Nov 8 , so mail your ballot before Nov. 3 or
- IN PERSON: To a drop box at any Early Voting Site or any Election Day voting location
- Even if you have requested an Absentee Ballot, you may still vote in person.
SAME DAY REGISTRATION
You can still register to vote until voting day, November 8! Click here to find out more In Bernalillo.